Size: Chest 74cm - 116cm (2XS - 3XL)
Introducing the fabulous Jensen Shirt.
This shirt is a traditional, relaxed – fitting button shirt with yoke, a collar, and a stand. The hem is curved and slightly longer at the back. The long sleeve version has cuffed sleeves.
The Jensen Shirt is a wonderful design that can be worn for so many occasions from bbqs to parties and weddings, it really can be worn time and time again. A versatile pattern, the shirt can be made in multiple ways - with a pointed collar or with just the stand, it can have a pleated or straight back, and long or short sleeves.
The versatility of this pattern makes it a true wardrobe staple and don't forget that once you have this pattern you will be able to sew this again making different versions for different occasions in multiple colourways.
For this kit release we have chosen some great fabric. A Cotton Lawn ensures a smart finished garment and the chosen print is fresh and clean for a striking look.
Due to the skills needed for the collar and cuffs this sewing project is aimed at intermediate sewers and can be sewn on a regular sewing machine with no need for an overlocker.
Pima Cotton Lawn: 100% Cotton, 137 cm(54in) Wide,
Care instructions: please wash before use on a gentle cycle with a colour run sheet to catch any excess dye and to allow for any shrinkage.
This fabulous box contains:
- The Jensen paper pattern and instructions by Wardrobe By Me size 2XS – 3XL
- 2.1m of Blue Pattern Pima Cotton Lawn Fabric
- 1 x matching Gutermann Sew All Thread
- 1 x packet of Universal Sewing Machine Needles
- 0.5m Heavy Weight Fusible Interfacing
- 0.2m Light Weight Fusible Interfacing
- 11 x 10mm matching buttons
- 1 Fabric Label – the perfect finishing touch for your garment.