Size: XS - 4XL; Chest 95cm -157cm
An easy and satisfying make, this top is beautifully elegant and can be easily dressed up or down. It has a straight fit and cap sleeves with wide elastic cuffs. The smaller size range comes with a boat neck and the larger size range has a keyhole opening with a button at back and bust darts. Definitely a wardrobe staple, this top can be worn throughout the year.
June's fabulous dressmaking kit has been curated with new sewers in mind. It is the perfect project to build confidence and new skills, however if you are an experienced seamstress this is a great garment to whip up in an hour or two and believe me they are addictive, once you start making this fabulous top you will want more than one in your wardrobe.
For your blouse there are two beautiful fabrics to choose from: a Rayon or a Pima Cotton Lawn, and as you can see from the photographs both look fabulous.The trousers that we have paired this top with are from our May’s Complete Dressmaking Kit (still available for purchase by clicking on our "current kit" tab).
This complete project can be sewn on a regular sewing machine, there is no need for an overlocker.
Rayon: 100% Rayon, 142-145cm (54in) Wide, 127gsm
Pima Cotton Lawn: 100cm Cotton, 140cm wide
- Care instructions: please wash before use on a gentle cycle with a colour run sheet to catch any excess dye and to allow for any shrinkage.
This fabulous box contains:
- Cuff Top paper pattern and instructions by The Assembly Line size XS – 4XL
- 1.5m of either Pale Pink Rayon or Pattern Pima Cotton Lawn
- 1 x matching Gutermann Thread
- 0.3m Iron On Interfacing
- 1m x 3cm wide Elastic
- 1 x packet of Universal Sewing Machine Needles
- 1 Button
- 1 Fabric Label – the perfect finishing touch for your garment.